[technology-pmc] EclipseCon short talks considerations/acceptance

Cliff, John, Ward, Wayne,
During the Technology PMC call tomorrow we should decide which short talks to accept. Here's the current situation as I see it:
  • ALF - has short talk
  • Aperi - submitted a talk to the OSGi track; I donated one of our short slots to the OSGi track so that their submission could be accepted
  • Apogee - project appears dead
  • BPEL - no submissions; sent them another reminder today
  • Buckminster - has two short talks
  • Corona - has long talk
  • COSMOS - has short talk
  • Dash - has short tutorial
  • DLTK - has long talk
  • ECF - has short talk
  • EPF - has tutorial and short talk
  • gEclipse - has short talk
  • Higgins - has short talk
  • Linux - has short talk
  • Mylar - has long talk
  • Nebula - has short talk
  • OHF - no submissions; they've promised to do one
  • Phoenix - has short talk
  • RAP - has tutorial and (in Director's Choice) a long talk
  • Subversive - has short talk
  • VTP - no submissions; sent them another reminder today
We have 7 slots left. (We might have 8 if we pointed out to the Tools PMC that the PTP talk really should come out of their allotment instead of ours.) We have promised three of them to BPEL, OHF, and VTP. That leaves 4 slots for 8 submissions (so far - if BPEL and VTP don't submit talks, then we have 6 for 8; if Tools gives us back one, then we have 7 for 8).

- Bjorn

Back to the top