RE: [technology-pmc] Bjorn's rough sort for EclipseCon long talks

I've only decided on four (so far).

3833 RAP - Eclipse style development for the web
3855 Task-focused programming with Mylar
3721 Dynamic Languages Toolkit
3769 The Eclipse Communication Framework: Let's Talk

I can live with the EOS talk being in the top six, but I'll have to review the Buckminster one again...

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton
The Eclipse Foundation