[tangle.ee-wg] Heads-up: Tangle EE Call Invitations

Hi all,

Friendly heads-up:
We will send out a string of calendar invitations today to ensure we have the proposed meeting call cadence as discussed in all our agendas.

Until the Steering Committee (once formed) and/or members jointly decide on a different meeting cadence, structure and/or approach, I trust this is supportive for our upcoming joint activities.

Meeting cadence and invites for which each known member contact will receive an invitation:

Tangle EE General WG Call – 6 weeks recurring (16:00 to 17:00 hours CET)
Purpose: Members discuss and update each other on Project status & ongoing activities
Calendarized until Dec 2020 – first call > Thursday June 11th

Tangle EE Quarterly Call – 4 x per year (16:00 to 17:30 hours)
Purpose:
* Introduction of new Project Initiatives + Q&A
* Project Team showcase of finalized project Initiative + Q&A
* Member Spotlights and/or Topic Spotlight + Q&A
Calendarized until Dec 2020 (1 x July, 1 x Oct)

In addition, we’ll be sending
out 2 x call invitations today to start scoping & refinement of the 2 submitted Project Initiatives by Andre (Energinet) & Steve (Dell).

Project Initiative #1 – Andre/Energinet
Thursday 14th (16:00 to 17:00 hours CET)
Purpose: Scoping & Refinement + forming Project Teams

Project Initiative #2 – Steve/Dell
Thursday 14th (17:00 to 18:00 hours CET)
Purpose: Scoping & Refinement + forming Project Teams

Scoping & refinement followed by forming the actual Project
Initiative teams, roles decided on, resource contributions / allocation, intended outcomes (e.g. roadmaps, specifications, code etc.) and next steps as defined by the actual Project Initiative team. The Project team meeting cadence and set of activities within each Project Initiative is decided on and organized by the Project Team themselves with calendarized Project Updates provided to the broader WG in the suggested Tangle EE General WG Calls (6-week intervals)

Join us on Slack if you have any questions, comments, feedback or simply want to interact with members in the working group.

Stay safe & keep well!

Kind regards,

Alex

Alex Westerhof
IOTA Foundation
M: +31 (0)6 3983 9664

IOTA Foundation
c/o Nextland
Strassburgerstraße 55
10405 Berlin, Germany

Board of Directors: Dominik Schiener, David Sønstebø, Serguei Popov, Navin Ramachandran
ID/Foundation No.: 3416/1234/2 (Foundation Register of Berlin)

Back to the top