Re: [tangle.ee-wg] Tangle EE Kick-Off: I can make all dates

Dear Alex!

I can make all dates with the following timing preferences:

  • Wed 18 March 2020:    10:00 am CET and later
  • Wed 01 April 2020:      11:00 am CET and later
  • Wed 15 April 2020:      10:00 am CET and later
  • Thu 16 April 2020:       11:00 am CET and later
  • Thu 30 April 2020:       11:00 am CET and later

Another question in light of the corona virus situation: Do we plan any face-to-face meetings here – or are all meetings virtual (WebEx, Zoom, Skype,…)? My availability simply assumed virtual meetings ;-)

Looking forward to start working!

-cfs

--

Univ.-Lektor DI Dr. Christoph F. Strnadl, CBPP, CMS (UK) | Tel:    +43 (1)   32950-114

VP Innovation & Architecture | CTO Office                | Mobile: +43 (676) 83329-214

Software AG                                              | Twitter: @archimate

c/o Software GmbH Österreich                             | Email: christoph.strnadl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tech Gate Vienna, OG 9                                   |

Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Wien, Austria                  | FN 51421w - HG Wien

„Method is the road after we traversed it.“   -- Pascal Quignard (& Slavoy Zizek)