[swtchart-dev] Documentation of PieCharts

Hi Everyone,
GSOC is almost over, and so have I completed most of my work.
The wiki of SWTChart has been updated to include Pie Charts.
In addition to all that I have mentioned before, parallel pie charts have been introduced. Have a look.

The pie charts node can be highlighted in sync
highlightedParallelDoughnut.png

highlightParallelPies.png
They can be redrawn in sync
From
redrawParallelDoughnut.png
On clicking on green node of any pie chart, it redraws to
parallelRedrawDoughnut.png

Now I have 1 or 2 issues to solve, post which I shall conclude my GSOC.

Sincere Thanks to Philip Sir, for giving me this opportunity to interact with this community.
Thanks to everyone!!
Himanshu

Back to the top