Re: [swtbot-dev] problems running swtbot test suite in some configurations

On 10/24/2013 12:16 PM, Lorenzo Bettini wrote:
Having said that, shouldn't the pom.xml in that plugin run the tests without surefire and use standard maven tests?
That could work, and I did try that at the beginning of the move to Tycho, however it appeared that it was much more complicated to run the test with maven-surefire-plugin that it was with tycho-surefire-plugin (because of wrong dependency resolution, and missing swt fragments). So we moved to Tycho and it was generally happy.

Maybe the test should simply be re-written in a way that it checks for existing shells in setUp and just verify that new shells were created.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top