Re: [swtbot-dev] Move to Tycho ?

On 13/10/2011 19:26, Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:
Mickael,

I've looked at your changes and they look fine to me. Can you tell me how I go about running tests. Code coverage (using cobertura or emma) and javadoc generation would be a good idea to have, do you think you can add that in?
Running tests is just about running "mvn clean install" on a test bundle (packaging type = "eclipse-test-plugin" in pom.xml). Except for SWT finder tests that are performed out of OSGi ("mvn test" is enough).
Running "mvn clean install" on top-level folder also runs tests.

Sure, it is possible to add code coverage and javadoc.
https://docs.sonatype.org/display/TYCHO/How+to+integrate+EMMA+%28code+coverage%29+with+Tycho
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-javadoc-plugin/

I'll keep you informed on these subject.

Another thing I noticed when running the build is that maven connects to the internet to resolve dependencies everytime I run the build (even with the --offline flag). Is there any way to turn this off?
I thought running with "-o" or "--offline" would be fine, I have no other idea. I'll give a try and ask the tycho-users mailing list.

Regards,
--

Mickael Istria
R&D Engineer, Eclipse Plug-in RCP Developer

PetalsLink - Open Source SOA

My blog - My Tweets

Back to the top