[swtbot-dev] running the SWTBot tests from within the IDE

I'm not having any luck running the o.e.swtbot.swt.finder.test tests from within my development Eclipse. I'm using Helios. I have all the SWTBot plugins checked out from subversion. All the plugins successfully build (implying I've successfully taken other steps--running the ant build and adding the extra plugins to my Target Platform).

I attempt to run the tests by creating a JUnit Plug-in Test launch configuration for o.e.swtbot.swt.finder.test. I select JUnit 4 as the test runner. When I launch the configuration, I get an SWTException (Invalid thread access) because the code is apparently trying to use SWT from in invalid thread.

I'm obviously not launching the tests properly. Can someone point me how it should be done?

John

Back to the top