[sw360-dev] Project Lead Election for Gaurav Mishra on Eclipse SW360 has started

A Project Lead election for Gaurav Mishra on project Eclipse SW360
(technology.sw360) was started by Anupam Ghosh with this criteria:

Dear SW360 Community Members,

I hope this message finds you well.

As you may already know, I have recently moved on from Siemens to pursue a
new opportunity. As part of this transition, I will be stepping down from my
role as co-lead of the Eclipse SW360 project.

I'm delighted to announce that Gaurav Mishra will be taking over as the new
project co-lead.
Many of you are already familiar with Gaurav's contributions as a maintainer
and developer for several open-source software projects, including SW360.
Having worked closely with Gaurav for nearly a decade, I am confident that he
will bring a wealth of experience and dedication to this role.

If you have any questions or need support during this transition, please do
not hesitate to reach out.

Thank you all for the incredible collaboration and the enjoyable moments
we’ve shared.
It has truly been a pleasure working with each of you.

I reuest you all to support and vote for Gaurav Mishra.

Anupam

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election: Election for Gaurav Mishra as Project Lead on Eclipse SW360 [1]

Project: Eclipse SW360 [2]

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-gaurav-mishra-eclipse-sw360-0
[2] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360