[sw360-dev] Reminder to vote on the Committer Election for Shi Qiu on Eclipse SW360

Voting will close on 2024-08-13 for the Committer election of Shi Qiu on
project Eclipse SW360 (technology.sw360).

Criteria:

   I am pleased to nominate Shi Qiu for the role of committer for the SW360
project. Over the past three years, Qiu has demonstrated exceptional
dedication and expertise, making significant contributions to the project in
various capacities.

* Chinese Translation: Qiu has been instrumental in translating the SW360
interface into Chinese, making the project more accessible to a broader
audience.

* Dependency Management feature Design: He has played a key role in designing
the dependency management features, ensuring that the system is robust and
user-friendly.

* SPDX Management feature Design: Qiu has also contributed to the design of
the SPDX management functionalities, enhancing the project’s compliance and
licensing capabilities.

* Meeting Participation: For over three years, Qiu has been a regular
participant in our weekly meetings, providing valuable insights and feedback.

* Bug Fixes: His commitment to maintaining the quality of the project is
evident through his continuous efforts in identifying and fixing bugs.

Qiu's representative contributions to SW360 include:
https://github.com/eclipse-sw360/sw360/pulls?q=+is%3Apr+author%3Ashi9qiu+

Qiu’s contributions have been invaluable to the SW360 project, and I am
confident that his appointment as a committer will further strengthen SW360
Project.

Sincerely,
Kouki Hama

Eclipse SW360 project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360/elections/election-shi-qiu-eclipse-sw360

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.sw360

Back to the top