[sw360-dev] Milestone 13

Hi,

just tagged 13.0 - because we have the migration script 042 ... it should be fine now and we continue with the docker and the client PRs

  https://github.com/eclipse/sw360/releases/tag/sw360-13.0.0-M1

Also I tagged vagrant to 2.1 containing the correction from Maximilian and Hama:

   https://github.com/sw360/sw360vagrant/releases/tag/2.1

tested both with a standard set of operations. So 13.0 of sw360 kind of works with sw360vagrant 2.1

I thought of adding the port 8080 to the vagrant scripting (there was the comment that it would be good to have easy REST access. But it would mean to bypass the web server in the vagrant box ... was not sure?

Kind regards,
  Michael

Back to the top