[sw360-dev] Alternative to zoom

Hello,

regarding our discussion today to find an alternative for Max's zoom room: I found slack for non-profits:

https://slack.com/intl/en-de/help/articles/204368833-Slack-for-Nonprofits

... it is not really referring to OSS projects in the list of "who can apply", I am thus uncertain wether apply for it or not.

background for these who were not on the call today: Maybe having telcos on slack would be a nice idea. However, it requires a plan. Maybe one party could cover the cost, but the offered plans at slack are on a per-user basis, which is infeasible for our open source project.

If anyone has good proposals to find a good teleconferencing room, please let us know. Note that we went through already:

* circuit: some problems with firewalls of some
* uber: similar.

Kind regards,
  Michael

Back to the top