From: sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sw360-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jaeger, Michael C.
Sent: Freitag, 9. Dezember 2016 11:41
To: sw360 developer discussions <sw360-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sw360-dev] conventional changelog

Hello,

I am not sure: because et individual commit the changelog element can stay the same accross several commits, but the actual message differs:

feature(ecc) moving attributes to dedicated data structure

feature(ecc) adjusting views in portlet for new field labels

feature(ecc) adding moderator workflow for changes on the ecc fields.

would that be an example of a situation which looked akward to you?

Kind regards, Michael