[sumo-user] netconvert add sidewalks and crossings

Hello,

I got a network from osm but some edges miss sidewalks and they disallow pedestrians. Also, there are no pedestrian crossings for all the intersections. I am trying to use netconvert to add sidewalks for those edges and add crossings as follows:
netconvert -s osm.net.xml --sidewalks.guess.max-speed 22.0 --crossings.guess t --ignore-errors.edge-type t -o osm1.net.xml

It turns out that no sidewalks were added to the edges that disallow pedestrians and there were no crossings added to any intersections. Could you please let me know what might be the problem? Do I have to change the allow type for the edges first? If so, is there a quick way to change the allow type for all the desired edges?

Thanks and regards,

Rachael

Back to the top