[sumo-user] T2 and TTC

Hello,
I have a question regarding TTC calculation in SUMO for crossing and merging conflicts. I want to know that is the approach that you used for calculating TTC for the crossing which is:
(For a crossing or merging situation, the TTC is only considered defined if for the case the expected conflict area exit time of vehicle A is larger than the expected conflict area entry time for vehicle B, where A is the vehicle with the smaller expected conflict area entry time. If this is the case the TTC is defined as
TTC = B’s distance to conflict area entry / B’s current speed.)

Is based on this image concept?
image.png
Best regards,
Amir