Re: [sumo-user] Playback my simulation in SUMO GUI

The latest development version provides option --device.fcd-replay.file which can load an fcd-output file to replay vehicle movements. All simulation metrics should work as usual.
However, it's not necessarily much faster than running the original simulation.
An alternative is running the simulation with repeated state-saving (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/SaveAndLoad.html#saving_periodically)
You can then load a state file from within sumo-gui (in the 'Simulation' menu) and then run forward from this point.