Re: [sumo-user] Avoiding U-turns with duarouter

Hi Ion,

Connection-dependent routing is an open/unsolved topic since long ago. I think it may be preferrable to forbid access to U-turn connections before running duarouter. You can do that easily in netedit by first selecting all of them as written before and then edit access rights in the inspect frame for one of them. The settings will be applied to the whole selection.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----