Re: [sumo-user] Combination of duarouter and dfrouter

The recommended tool for this is https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#routesamplerpy

Am Do., 4. Juli 2024 um 13:24 Uhr schrieb Federico De Falco via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
I have always used duarouter to generate routes, using SumoPY and the button Demand --> Trips and routes --> Duarouter stochastic assignment. Now I need to do the same thing, but with some constraints that are given by an induction loop and some contraint on O-D zones. So for example I have three zones A, B and C and multiple streets that go from one to another; I know the number of vehicles that get in and out of each zone (but NOT origin-destination couples) and the number of vehicles that drive over the induction loop. Is there a way, using standard tools (like for example dfrouter) to generate routes based only on those numbers? I need them to be generated randomly, so for example if 100 vehicles get out of zone A I don't know how many of them go to B and to C, I need this to be random BUT respecting the induction loop constraint.
Thanks

FEDERICO

DE FALCO

Researcher