Re: [sumo-user] SUMO vehicle - pedestrian collision

Yes. You have to set option **--collisions.check-junctions** to detect most of these.
See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Collisions.html

Am Mo., 1. Juli 2024 um 16:22 Uhr schrieb Pepijn Gregoire via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

I have used SUMO (1.18) for quite some time now in combination with a driving simulator. Collision between vehicles are detected, but I also want to know collisions between vehicles and pedestrians. I have already searched online but I did not find this option within SUMO.

Therefor I want to ask you all: is there currently a collision detection available between vehicles and pedestrians?

Kind regards,

P.F. Grégoire