Re: [sumo-user] (no subject)

If you are mainly worried about turns at the start and end of the route, you can use duarouter option --remove-loops
Another possibility is to prepare a network that you use only for calling duarouter where turns are extra slow

1. open the network in netedit
2. compute (F5)
3. show connections (Alt+6)
4. selection mode (S): use 'Match Attribute' to select all connections where  'dir' quals 't'
5. Inspect mode (I)
6. click on one of the selected (blue) connetions, set length to 10000 (this will change all of them)
7. save network to a new name

In this network, each turn-around will have an artificial length of 10km and thus be very unattractive.