Re: [sumo-user] Discrepancy between laneData and edgeData in Meso Simulation

Your lanedata does look buggy, though our own lane-queue lanedata tests look fine.
Please provide a minimal example scenario to replicate your outputs (either via mail or as a zip attachment at https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/new)
regards,
Jakob