Re: [sumo-user] Is it possible to turn off sliding in the simple continuous lanechange model?

Hello,

1. the simple continuous lc model does make use of lcMaxSpeedLatStanding, lcMaxSpeedLatFactor but not of lcMaxDistLatStanding. The documentation has been corrected, thanks!
     The used values are designed to filter out changes that could not be completed in time but apparently don't work in all cases. I'll look into the matter.
2. the irregular queuing in the sublane model can be somewhat mitigated by setting lcLaneDiscipline="1" by at least in your scenario it doesn't prevent it entirely
3. If you can provide a scenario with deadlocks in the sublane model I would look into that as well

regards,
Jakob