Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] Re: Request for Assistance with Congestion Visualization in SUMO

You can set edgeColoring to "by param (numerical, streetwise)" , set up a coloring scheme that maps numbers to colors and then use traci.edge.setParameter to supply the data.
(make sure you store the coloring scheme to a gui settings file so you don't need to set up colors again later).