Re: [sumo-user] Emission output restriction

Hi Mariam,

you can restrict the output by the time interval emissions will be recorded and by the set of vehicles which contribute (see docs). Here you can find some notes how to select vehicles which should record emissions using a device. However you cannot choose to just get CO2 written to the file.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----