[sumo-user] Fundamental Diagram for bicycle

Hi

What is the best way to plot fundamental diagram for bicycles using sumo. I have tried the method described in documentation for a straight stretch of road (to play with sigma and tau values) but it doesn't works for me, I am only getting the uncongested branch of the curve. Can you please point me to some direction in this regard? Also, would the same approach be suitable to plot FD when simulating with and without sublane model?

Thanks in advanceĀ
Ahsen

Back to the top