[sumo-user] Regarding searching for Parking spaces

Dear community,
I wish to create a scenario simulating roadside parking where vehicles only get information about the occupancy of parking spaces when they arrive at the parking space. If the parking space is full, the vehicles try to find other empty spaces by cruising within the network. I created a rerouter file for the same with the following options: probability="1" parking.distanceto.weight="1" parking.timeto.weight="1" parking.anywhere="10"
But what I observed was that vehicles go to alternate parking with max allowable speed where, in reality, the cruising for parking is usually done at a lower speed than normal traffic flow. Is there a way to achieve this?
Thanks and regards,
Rohan

Back to the top