Betreff: [sumo-user] rerouting dynamically

Datum: 2024-05-17T23:04:06+0200

Von: "Hector A Martinez via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear sumo community,

I would like my vehicles in the simulation to re-route dynamically if there is a disruption in the network. Currently it seems as if the vehicle just keeps going on its route even though there is jamming in the network.

Can I just configure my vehicles to reroute dynamically and not just keep the fastest route they have when they are loaded into the network?

I put this in my route files but I don’t see any difference:

<vType id="trailer_truck" vClass="trailer" device.rerouting.probabiliy="1"/>

Thanks for your help in advance,

Hector A. Martinez, P.E.

MITRE | Solving Problems for a Safer World (R)

813.207.5365

Back to the top