[sumo-user] E3 Detector XML showing "-1" on several detectors

I created a simulation and places the detector in places I think it's logical plus their corresponding datEntry and datExit. The thing is that at several detectors I'm getting a whole line of -1, like no vehicle at all went through that detector, which is not the case on the simulation.

I am attaching the files I am using for the simulation to see if anyone is able to help. Maybe I am not placing things properly.