Re: [sumo-user] Get and Set methods of attributes like power, chargeDelay for charging stations

I wanted the same values - as they are not yet available I simply added parameters to the definition of each charging station in the add.xml to match the definition.
These are then available to traci via the generic parameter retrieval calls.

Obviously you can't set the real parameters from traci but get was enough for me.

Div