[sumo-user] vehicle left detector without entering

I've been running a simulation in which I want to find the LOS (Level of Service) so I placed several E3 detectors and their corresponding entry and exit detector.

Now I am getting a lot of warnings regarding vehicles leaving the detector without entering it. I read that you have to set "OpenEntry" to "true" in order to avoid this warning, but I haven't been able to find that internal attribute anywhere.

Back to the top