Re: [sumo-user] GTFS or dfrouter?

As a first approximation, you can just combine the traffic generated from counts with that from GTFS.
If public transport is a major part of your cities traffic volume, you can simulate with GTFS-only at first and collect the public transport counting data from your simulation. You can then subtract these numbers from your other counting data to avoid overestimating traffic.