Re: [sumo-user] stop_output not updating correctly with TraCI

The difference is caused by having two different simulations:
- The first simulation is run with traci control (traci.start, ... traci.lane.setAllowed, ... traci.close() and reflects the use of the BPL
- The second simulation is run with subprocess.run and doesn't have the BPL.

Your first simulation runs with the gui and your second simulation produces the stop-output.
My advice is to add the --stop-output command to the sumoCmd for the first simulation and dispense with the second simulation.