Re: [sumo-user] rail face to face jamming

It looks like one of the trains got inserted on the wrong side of the double track line. To avoid this you need to prevent the wrong edges being used as source / destination
This is best done by setting up edge weights file to be loaded with option --weights-prefix
Either
 - give weight 0 to wrong-direction edges in the .src.xml and dst.xml
  - or only include the edges that you want to be sources/destinations in the weights files (missing edges get weight 0 automatically)
see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Trip.html#customized_weights

To avoid the trains from switching to the wrong side of the double-track line, see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Railways.html#routing_in_bidirectional_networks