Re: [sumo-user] [EXT] Re: background map resolution
  • From: Hector A Martinez <hmartinez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 20:38:37 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=mitre.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=mitre.org; dkim=pass header.d=mitre.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=k/Q0ZKzRnppnPmJ+RaIyS3KJZ5SidWdN7pxbYe117Pw=; b=RWj+KYe1hyz/V+cyZGF+2Y58oVuh8TMetpxdfsfzprTtuasUDUJjLKSs4hUALK66/F5gRnH8xNgNsTh/x9vgsYE/Np+qyhMaHJ1V9a7hMzHwZwWpq9FCtptpKpK252oWCdtAB2jU+Mu+tW75zmqrReKy0Wv+wsZ4zoaLNDw1Bf7LTT3b1CyBR0wi739O90d+mqcAt5bvzsTz/bZEABkPcVlrDsLHkRwYpeRVjZs4iLSQ5KyfJchsp8eDB4TGZmzO+It7O2pvuqJPxl9h2egMB1xkZJqVMwtRrBn+VpvgGsGOaNE/0F+rkxjZKipLPNFzjVwB4bUYsQ34kQqvM+BGtw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=TOFQHCyBjtI6mKyXzM1kgiRLtI7YjgePnuPs6MEvo+JexxdCK6fRIY4F5PWbj1fv4wjEIS1VOoBkDp/6a9cA+Bqcx7cCIiLulxxdXikBVFZreEMqZr3UcTagbGIx0S5U6CJwSCrzUA0y/af+N83CwQjB/oS7Ey3AF5hgjE8pTKebZ0qCDptqZRHnSentrKAplm6eTiB+72huOMGrr/iuzCi4MVBRH1uTBDlvYXmbExSfez19VXofWwf55eDBAJqNufxjyB+PU8Ow8TbpWLr0mVK5RQ5Zw12t3TrHJ91r0uheBIZE9iNQFmoA3ESKDfR7uE5utIi8KFy0OZgZ+vFBaQ==

Thank you Jakob for the advice.

I downloaded the nightly and ran it and I am still getting the lines between the tiles.  I used my old network so it is possible it doesn’t have the correct Mercator projection as you are suggesting.

Here is a snapshot of it:

What are the instructions for building the net.xml file using “the correct mercator projection”?

I abandoned using the Satellite imaging because the background was blurry when I zoomed in, the images are very large in size and it is very dark that is hard to see the details of the streets when zoomed out. We think the lighter background may work better for us. At least for now.

Look forward to your guidance on the “Mercator projection”.  Thanks,

--H