Re: [sumo-user] sumo-game

The gif is at https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/blob/main/tools/game/dlr.gif and you should be able to simply start in https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/blob/main/tools/game/runner.py in a cloned repo to test the game. We don't have any documentation though.
In most games, clicking on a traffic light will switch to the next phase so you can manually try to optimize traffic flow.
There are also games where you can dispatch demand responsive transport (to bring pedestrians to destinations in the same color): click on a vehicle (box), and then keep clicking on places to stop for pick-up and drop-off.

regards,
Jakob