Betreff: [sumo-user] Netconvert --osm.elevation
Datum: 2024-03-14T10:41:49+0100
Von: "Louis REYNAUD via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello everybody,

I want to generate a net via netconvert of sumo from an osm file, I want this net to contain the elevation. In order to do that, I put in my input file the key 'ele' but when I execute the netconvert command with the --osm.elevation argument, it does nothing more than a simple netconvert command. Do you have any idea to proceed differently in order to make this work ?

Thank you very much

Louis