Betreff: [sumo-user] Adding PT to the network

Datum: 2024-03-05T12:26:15+0100

Von: "fereshte jafari via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I want to add the PTstops, routes, and schedules to my network using GTFS data and then run a simulation for passenger and bus vehicles. I am using the "Routes from shortest path" in this documentation:
  https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/GTFS.html#routes_from_shortest_path

I used the below command:
python "C:\Program Files (x86)\Eclipse\2023.10\tools\import\gtfs\gtfs2pt.py" -n ne2.net.xml --gtfs gtfs20210423.zip --date 20210423 --modes bus --vtype-output pt_vtypes.xml

The gtfs_pt_stops.add, gtfs_pt_vehicles.add and pt_vtypes files are created but they are empty! you can see them in the attachment. Could you please tell me what I did wrong?

One more question, instead of "shapes.txt" file, I have "agency.txt" and "links.txt" and "transfers.txt" file. Can I use each of these files instead of the shapes.txt file?

--
Sincerely,
Fereshteh Jafari Shahdani

Back to the top