Re: [sumo-user] Microscopic fundamental diagram (MFD) generation in SUMO

Can you elaborate on the trouble you had?

Am Fr., 23. Feb. 2024 um 20:17 Uhr schrieb Soheil Keshavarz via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi everyone.

Our work includes implementing a perimeter control strategy for multiple regions in a city network. This needs being able to generate well-defined MFDs for a region in a network and we've had trouble doing that.

As a result, I want to invite colleagues to share their experiences and results, if possible.
Here are some results from my work for Downtown Seattle:
image.png

Please let me know if you are interested in a discussion regarding this.

Best,
Soheil

--

SOHEIL KESHAVARZ (he/him)

Graduate Student | Research Assistant at iUTS Lab

More Hall 110