Re: [sumo-user] Output for parking areas

see also https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Output.html#computestoppingplaceusagepy

Am Do., 8. Feb. 2024 um 16:15 Uhr schrieb Mirko Barthauer via sumo-user <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Florian,

there is no output which gives you these measures directly. You can use the stop output to compute the number of parking vehicles and then subtract those from the parking area capacity to get the number of free parking spaces.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----