Re: [sumo-user] An error when opening simulation

Dear Jihyeok,

your network file looks like you have written it by yourself (without using netconvert or netedit). Please don't!  It is incomplete in several aspects (missing nodes, no lane definitions, ...).

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----