Betreff: [sumo-user] Libsumo load command causes termination of simulation?

Datum: 2023-12-20T15:55:13+0100

Von: "Hriday Sanghvi via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello, my version info:

LibSUMO VERSION 21
'SUMO 79d8ebc13' (updated today)
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS

Just trying to understand what these two lines in the log mean:

(RolloutWorker pid=12845) Simulation ended at time: 1.00
(RolloutWorker pid=12845) Reason: Libsumo issued load command.

Apart from libsumo.start(), are there any other functions that causes issuing of a load() command?

I'm trying to debug my code and find out the cause of libsumo.libsumo.FatalTraCIError: A network was not yet constructed.

A start() call before a close() call can result in that, according to https://github.com/eclipse-sumo/sumo/issues/6240. Not sure though, so just trying to confirm it here so I know I am on the right track.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hriday

Back to the top