Re: [sumo-user] Setting gradient for a road

Hi Simon,

you set the gradient implicitly through the Z coordinate of your road geometry. You can add edit the node positions in netedit inspection mode and add a third dimension.

Example:

  • you have a node with position 10.0,20.0
  • setting it to 10.0,20.0,5.0 raises the node by 5m

You can define your network using the Plain XML format as well and provide 3D coordinates.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----