Betreff: [sumo-user] Sumo GUI simulation doesn't work correctly

Datum: 2023-12-02T16:55:59+0100

Von: "Andrea Giaccherini via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dera,
I am using SUMO ver 1.19.0.
When I load the sumo configuration file the sumo gui is very slow: it's difficult to zoom in/out and the same behaviour when start the simulation: the simulation is not fluid but time (and vehicles) seems to do a jump; in general any function works as the process is slowed.
Has anyone the same problem?

Regards,
Andrea

Back to the top