Re: [sumo-user] how to disable lane change in netedit

Dear Tianli,

do you intend to disable lane change for all vehicle classes? Currently sumo (and netedit) prevent you from doing so. We have to decide whether we should change this and you can follow our discussion about it at Github issue 14127.

In the meantime, you probably only use a subset of vehicle classes of all available ones. So please disable only those you actually have in your network and then the settings should be saved and used in sumo.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----