Betreff: [sumo-user] Speed reduction

Datum: 2023-11-29T20:34:26+0100

Von: "AM kb via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear SUMO users,
I am simulating a scenario and considering this condition:
On one edge a vehicle is moving based on 90km/h and when the vehicle reaches to the next edge the speed limit is 50km/h. I want to know if is there any way to gradually reduce the speed of the vehicle when reaches the next edge because, in a typical situation, the vehicle reduces the speed suddenly when reaches the next edge.
Best regards,
Amir

Back to the top