Re: [sumo-user] Problem with bus stops generated by gtfs2pt.py

Hi Alejandro,

essentially some characters are not allowed in object IDs in SUMO and the error is triggered by the XML validation. You can read the forbidden characters from the error message (everything between "^" and "]"). In your case there are comma and quotation marks.

Either try whether your simulation will still work when skipping the XML validation (sumo --xml-validation never) or change the IDs...

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----