Re: [sumo-user] Simulation terminates with setDecel

Hi Anna-Lena,

the simulation should never terminate unexpectedly. If it still does, this is a sign some condition is not handled appropriately. Can you share an example scenario where this happens? If you don't want to share your own TraCI script, you can record a protocol of the used TraCI commands instead.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----