Betreff: [sumo-user] change lane problems

Datum: 2023-11-14T01:58:38+0100

Von: "Yanglan Wang via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear sumo,

For vehicles in the red circle in the screenshot, most of them need to change to the rightmost lane and exit the freeway. But from the figure, we can see they don't change lanes in advance, so they stop in the road and obstruct other vehicles going straight.

My question is if there are any solutions that can make them change lanes in advance? Like change parameters of the change lane model. And I don't want to use TraCI in this case.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best,
Yanglan

Back to the top