[sumo-user] Multimodal transport problem

Hi there,

I am trying to implement multi-modal transport by assigning different vehicle types such as bike, car and motorcycle to the different edges of the road network e.g., assigning bike to edge id 1, car to edge id 2, motorcycle to edge id 3, etc. But this implementation currently has the issue that if we want to have let's say bike to edge id 2 later on, that wouldn't be allowed because only car was assigned for edge id 2. Please advise if I am missing something.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Mohit