Re: [sumo-user] How to reduce distance between vehicles?

Hi Anna-Lena,

the usual approach for this is calibrating the car-following model (CFM) to a target gap (distribution). The main parameters which influence the gap are "tau" and "minGap" (see docs). Please keep in mind that depending on the CFM there may be more parameters which play a role in certain situations.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----